Mäder International S.r.l. processes users’ personal data in full compliance with Legislative Decree 196/03.
Information on the processing of personal data.
Users’ personal data is stored in Mäder International S.r.l.’s data archive only and exclusively after obtaining the consent of the customer, except in the specific cases referred to in Article 24 of the aforementioned Decree.
Mäder International S.r.l. carries out the processing of personal data based on the criteria and principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of privacy and rights.
Moreover, please note that, pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03:
1. Users’ data is collected for a variety of purposes: contractual, administrative-accounting, statistics as well as for the establishment of ordinary commercial contacts; data is processed both manually as well as using information systems;
2. The provision of data is optional;
3. In the event of refusal to provide the data, the conditions to achieve the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 shall no longer be valid;
4. Data acquired through our request / your contact may be communicated to shippers, couriers, consultants for the implementation of the aforementioned purposes, as well as for additional marketing, advertising, promotion and market research initiatives;
5. You may contact the Data Controller and Data Processor, operating within the company, to enforce your rights pursuant to Article 7 of the aforementioned Decree: the confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data concerning you; the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of unlawfully processed data; the updating, rectification or integration of the data; confirmation that the operations described above have been made known to those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated;
6. The Data Controller is Mäder International S.r.l.;
7. The Data Processor is Mäder International S.r.l.;
8. The full list is available at the headquarters of Mäder International S.r.l.The Customer, having read the information referred to in Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 , agrees to the processing of personal data within the scope and limits specified in the policy which he/she declared to have received and read.
Dear user, our website uses third party cookies in order to offer you the best possible browsing experience. In this section you will find all necessary information in this regard.
What are cookies?
When you visit a website, your device stores a text file: this text file is called a cookie. These small files contain information which the specific website uses when you access the same website again. This service allows you, for example, to not have to enter your username and/or language settings each time you visit the same website. You can, at any time, disable cookies as explained below. Please note that by disabling cookies, when you access our online services you will always need to re-enter the information required as the system will not be able to save such information. Depending on the browser you are using, there are different ways to turn off cookies.